Compliance Certificates

A Compliance Certificate is a letter from the Town of Hinton identifying whether buildings and structures identified on an Alberta Real Property Report meet the regulations of the Land Use Bylaw.

  1. Application Process
  2. Payment Options & Fees

Application Process

  1. Please complete the Compliance Certificate Application and attach a copy of the Alberta Real Property Report to or submit it in person at the Development Services department.
  2. If you are acting on behalf of the landowner, a consent form is required.
  3. Once Development Services receives a complete application along with full payment, we will process and issue the Compliance Certificate.

Contact Us

  1. Planning and Technical Services.jpg
    Development Services


    131 Civic Centre Road
    2nd Floor
    Hinton, AB T7V 2E5

    Ph: 780-865-6010
    Fx: 780-865-5706


    Monday - Friday
    8 a.m. - 4 p.m.