Animal Control

animal control
The Town of Hinton's Bylaw Enforcement department handles the animal control contract.  Emergency response is considered where a dog or a cat imposes an immediate danger to the public.

Contact Us
Calls requiring the attendance of the animal control officer can be directed to 780-865-6009. Callers are required to provide all of their contact information so that a Community Peace Officer can follow up.  For more information please see the  Animal Control Bylaw (PDF) or enforcement of the bylaw may be directed to Bylaw Services.