How will the Mail Strike Affect my Payments and Invoices?

While rotating strikes scheduled for Canada Post may delay invoices and receipts in the mail, there is not anticipated to be a full stoppage of mail in the near future. However, if Hinton residents are concerned about impacts as result of post delays, there are other options!

Utility Invoices
Residents have the option of going paperless! Paperless accounts receive their invoices via email every second month. Simply email us your account number, a contact phone number, and the email address you would like your bill sent at ar@hinton.ca. Once registered you will no longer receive a bill in the mail. 

Accounts Receivable
Please send accounts receivable requests to ar@hinton.ca to have invoices and statements emailed. Provide your account number, name, phone number and the email address where you would like your invoices or statements forwarded.

You have the option to pay at any chartered bank; as well as through online payments and telephone banking. In addition, residents can pay in person at the Town of Hinton Government Centre. Please note that the Town of Hinton does not accept credit card transactions. 

Further Information
Visit www.hinton.ca to find out more, or call 780 865 6016. You can also visit the Government Centre and sign up for automatic withdrawal payments.

Powered by CivicSend - A product of CivicPlus