AIC construction Ltd has been contracted by the Town of Hinton for the construction of the Hardisty Ave and Switzer Water and Sanitary Upgrade.
- Construction will begin Monday May 29, 2023, with completion expected by end of August 2023.
- Delays and road lane closures will be expected during construction and AIC construction will maintain traffic flow by implementing Traffic accommodation plan.
- There will be restricted on-street parking during construction, AIC Construction Ltd will post the parking restriction sign before starting the construction.
- Water and Sanitary interruption are expected to complete the temporarily work and connecting with new lines.
- Temporary water services will be installed in next week and AIC Construction Ltd will contact customers in the work area prior to start the work .
- Additional notifications will be distributed prior to temporary water supplies being installed and to individual businesses prior to construction.
A.I.C. Construction will make every attempt to minimize disruptions due to construction and to ensure the safety of residents and pedestrians. Please advise your children about the potential hazards of a construction site and ask them to keep a safe distance from the site and equipment.
If residents have any questions or concerns regarding the road closure, water, and sanitary service in the work area, please contact:
AIC Construction Ltd, Project Manager
Art Kohanik, 403.660.1977
AIC Construction Ltd, Senior Foreman
Glenn Pacholok, 403.861.1915