Swimmers can reserve times 1 day prior to their swim. Multiple times can be reserved.
Slots are available in 30 minute increments in order for us to maximize our services during this time.
Please note all FAMILY SWIMS no longer require reservations.
To reserve your time visit www.hinton.ca or call 780-865-4412!
6 lanes available for reservation. The lane number you receive will be determined on a first come first serve basis. Families and cohorts are permitted and encouraged to utilize the same lane. Swimmers 10 years and younger must be accompanied and supervised by a responsible adult or guardian 18 years or older. It is recommended that you bring your own equipment for use. Equipment use will be limited to PFDs, pull buoys, and flutter boards. Please request equipment from the Lifeguard and return it once you no longer require.
16 shallow end spots will be available for reservation. There will be an additional 16 deep end slots available for drop in on a first come first serve basis. It is recommended you bring your own equipment.
32 INDIVIDUAL spots will be available in Main Pool. RESERVATIONS NO LONGER REQUIRED. Communal toys and equipment will not be provided at this time. PFDs will be provided upon request from the Lifeguard and must be returned once it is no longer required. Rope Swing and Climbing Wall will be closed until further notice.
AQUATIC FACILITY GUIDLINES
- Once you have been granted access to the Aquatic Centre, we ask that you please follow the directional arrows.
- All swimmers are responsible for ensuring physical distancing from one another at all times. Masks are recommended in the Aquatic Facility but are not permitted be worn while performing physical activity.
- Changeroom capacity is limited and lockers are closed until further notice. It is recommended that swimmers arrive wearing their swimsuit.
- There are areas taped off on deck for you to place your belongings.
- All swimmers MUST take a cleansing shower prior to their swim. Note: shower stalls are also reduced until further notice.
- Equipment use is limited. If you require a PFD, flutter board, or pull buoy you must request it from the Lifeguard. After use please place it in the bin on deck.
- We strongly recommend you take your post swim shower at home.
- Swimmers 10 years and younger must be accompanied by a guardian 18 years or older.
- Snorkels are not permitted until further notice.
REMINDER: HOT TUB & PLAY POOL coming soon! Stay tuned for further updates!