WE ARE HAPPY TO WELCOME BACK OUR CUSTOMERS FOR PARTIAL USE OF THE DR. DUNCAN MURRAY RECREATION CENTRE.
Courts 1, 2, & 4 and Meeting Room available for public use.
Bouldering wall will remain closed until safety measures are in place.
OPEN DATE: Monday, July 13, 2020
PUBLIC HOURS: Monday to Friday - 10:30 am to 3:30 pm
Phone Support: Monday to Friday - 8:00 am to 4:00 pm (780-865-4412)
TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Customers will be required to sign in at Customer Service and provide current contact information. There will be one point of entry at front entrance. We ask for your patience during this process.
- Court users are required to arrive dressed for their activity and bring their own equipment. Rental equipment will not be available at this phase.
- Meeting Room will accommodate a maximum of 11 occupants to allow for proper physical distancing. We ask customers to call and book whenever possible.
- Customers wishing to meet with staff are asked to call ahead and book an appointment during public hours.
- There will be no access to the photocopy room, ATM, vending machines, coin lockers, court lockers, Foyer furniture and courtesy phone. Access to these will be reviewed during future phases of the re-opening plan and provided safety measures are in place. Copy service will be available through Customer Service only at this phase.
- Washrooms will be available to Court and Meeting Room customers. All other public such as Skate Park users will be directed to the Rotary Play & Spray Park washrooms as access to Recreation Centre will be limited at this time.
- Customers are asked to pay by debit or credit whenever possible to lessen cash transactions.