- Protective Services
- Fire Department
Interested in being a member? Drop a resume and cover letter to the fire hall during regular hours or email email@example.com.
The Hinton Fire Department delivers fire services to the town and, by an agreement with Yellowhead County, to approximately 6,600 square kilometres of area around Hinton. The department operates from the Hinton Emergency Services Building.
34 paid on call firefighters, 1 full time chief, 1 full time deputy chief and 1 full time captain:
Types of Service
- Fire investigation
- Fire prevention inspections (by request or complaint)
- Public safety education
- The Hinton Fire / Rescue Department is committed to protecting life and property from unwanted fires and disasters and to providing assistance in rescue emergencies.
- The Hinton Fire / Rescue Department will place a strong emphasis on the training of its members in order to provide an outstanding level of service.
- A significant portion of this mission will be accomplished through fire prevention, education, and emergency preparedness programs.
- The Hinton Fire / Rescue Department is committed toward excellence in all that it does.
- When called upon, the Hinton Fire / Rescue Department will provide a rapid and professional response to all people and properties within the areas it serves.
The Fire / Rescue Department's vision is a progressive, innovative, and dynamic emergency services organization committed to excellence and outstanding service.