Regular Council Meetings
- 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of the month at 4 p.m.
- Council Chambers, Hinton Government Centre
Standing Committee Meetings
- 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of the month at 4 p.m.
- Committee Room, Hinton Government Centre
Council Meetings Online
Recorded past council meetings are available online and on the local Shaw TV channel Wednesdays at 6 p.m. and Saturdays at 1 p.m.
- 2014-2017 Updated Hinton Municipal Strategic Plan
- Hinton 2040 Community Sustainability Plan
- Deputy Mayor Schedule
- Printable Council Meeting Schedule
- Becoming a delegation in front of Town Council
- Municipal Councillor Guidelines for Conflict of Interest
- Council and Town Manager Conduct, Standards and Responsibilities (Code of Ethics)
Correspondence to Council
Letter's for council's consideration, can be sent to:
Correspondence may be included on a council meeting agenda, or it may be referred to a particular department; the writer will receive an acknowledgement advising the disposition of their correspondence. If your correspondence is placed on a Regular Council Meeting Agenda, please be advised that your letter (including your name and address) will form part of the public agenda and will be available in hard copy and on the town's website. Your letter will also be recorded in the council meeting minutes, which is a permanent public record.
Mail:Mayor and Council, Town of Hinton
2nd floor, 131 Civic Centre Road
Hinton, AB T7V 2E5